Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mom, I Need A Boy....


So the other day I was at the computer when in walks Madelyn saying something about needing a boy. I asked her what she meant by needing a boy and she said you know mom a boy so I can dance with him. I said well you can dance with dad when he gets home from work. No, he is too big, I need a little boy mom. Well Madelyn I am not sure what I can do to help you with that seeing as though I don't know any "little boys" who would be willing to come over and dance with you. She exits the office only to come back and few minutes later with another idea. She said mom, I am going to marry Camden (a little friend from Washington). I said really? Well Madelyn he is a good pick. She said yes, he is the man of my dreams. At this point I was trying very hard not laugh. I said Camden is the man of your dreams? She said yes and I am going to marry him and he will make all my dreams come true. So either she has watched one too many Disney Princess movies or me and Dallan are in BIG BIG trouble!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandee,

I think that you are right about two things. She probably has been watching too many princess movies and YES... you are in BIG BIG TROUBLE... Thank you for this by the way. It means a lot to me.

Anonymous said...

Okay.. This is clearly the first time that I have commented on a BLOG. I did not mean to be ANONYMOUS.. The above comment was from me..


Stephanie

Mandee said...

I am glad to see you found your way to the site and don't worry it took me lots and lots of time to figure all this blogging stuff out. Me and technology don't always go hand in hand. I think the other problem is her imagination because it isn't only Disney Princess movies. She started watching the Living Scriptures movies and after watching the one about Jesus being born she now talks about how when she grows up she will grow a baby in her tummy just like Mary. I mean what do you do?